Tisira 60cm 4 Burner Black Glass Gas Cooktop (TGWF61G)
This 60cm gas cooktop from Tisira features a super stylish black glass surface which is also easy to clean. Four burners offer a wide variety of spaces for cooking, for any style including super hot wok cooking down to simmering a pot of water. The product has flame failure shut off so it's incredibly safe and is also backed by a three year manufacturer warranty guaranteeing value for money.
- 4 Gas Burners: Includes a wok burner with additional heat and power. Suitable for cooking with any size pot or pan.
- Electronic Ignition: A simple one touch ignition for easy lighting of burners
- Flame Failure Safety Device: Automatically shuts off the gas if the flame goes out which prevents the build up of dangerous, unlit gases. This technology is essential for smaller apartments and kitchens.
- Side Controls: No reaching over the hot elements to control cooking making it safer and easier to use.
- Cast Iron Trivets: These can be easy to remove, making them super easy to clean and also long lasting.
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty: Guarantees peace of mind and value for money knowing that any product fault or defect is backed by replacement parts and/or a service call from a qualified technician to ensure the product works as advertised.
- Product Code: TGWF61G
- Gas & EESS Registration Number: GMK10155
- Control Type: Knob
- Hob Material: Black Glass
- Pan Support: Cast Iron Trivet (Cross)
- Cooking Zones: 4 (Includes 1 x Wok)
- Burner Type: Mushroom
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Flame Failure Safety Shut Off: Yes
- Supply Voltage: 220-240V
- Supply Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Connection: 10A Plug
- Cable Length: 150cm
- Gas Supply: Natural Gas (Comes with a ULPG Conversion Kit)
- Product Dimensions: (w) 600mm x (d) 510mm x (h) 110mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: (w) 560mm x (d) 480mm
- Front Left Zone (Wok): 12.96 Mj/h
- Front Right Zone: 3.6 Mj/h
- Rear Left Zone: 6.3 Mj/h
- Rear Right Zone: 6.3 Mj/h
- Total Maximum Gas Consumption: 29.16 Mj/h
- Gas Regulators: AGA8020 and 5149
Note: Exempt from EESS Approval. This is contained within the gas approval certificate.