Husky 190L Double Door Alfresco Drinks Chiller With Anti-Condensation Doors In S/Steel (ALF-C2-840) - Factory Seconds
This listing is for a factory seconds/refurbished product. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections.
Our factory seconds stock is typically DOA or ‘scratch and dent’ stock. It has been thoroughly checked, inspected and tested by our in-house team of qualified technicians. This will ensure that the product is fully functioning as per the specs in our listing and meets all of our high-quality standards. All refurbished stock will likely carry some cosmetic blemishes or signs of wear which will vary from product to product. After testing, all products are cleaned and re-packaged. Some refurbished stock will come in the original packaging, however, most will come wrapped in plastic bubble wrap to ensure the product is protected in transit. All products are still backed by the full manufacturer warranty, meaning that any product fault or defect within the warranty period will be covered by a service call and/or replacement parts to ensure the product works as described in this listing.
The Husky Double Glass Door Alfresco Bar Drinks Chiller is a premium solution to help you enjoy and serve any ice cold beverage during the Australian summer. Ideal for any outdoor bar, restaurant, cafe or any other outdoor entertaining area, the Husky Alfresco range is built to the highest quality and is designed to work effectively in a sheltered outdoor environment making it the ideal companion during the summer months. With a range of superior features including a 304 grade stainless steel body and handle, internal LED lighting, a stainless steel compressor base plate and digital temperature display the ALF range of outdoor alfresco bar Drinks Chiller is the most premium drinks refrigerator range offered by Husky.
- Mullion heater on the glass exterior frame to prevent condensation build up in humid climates
- 3 Year Warranty on parts and labour guarantees peace of mind and value for money
- Designed specifically for outdoor usage in temperatures allowing this bar Drinks Chiller to be capable of keeping your drinks cold in an outdoor environment in the Australian summer.
- A large 190 litre capacity provides drinks storage and refrigeration for an event of any size.
- An integral lock at the bottom of the door offering security to the contents of the bar Drinks Chiller.
- Pressure injected foam insulation.
- Self closing double-glazed glass hinged door.
- Complete high quality 304 grade stainless steel exterior and handle
- Interior LED illumination for clear visibility that can be controlled by an on/off switch.
- Auto defrost with self-evaporating drop tray.
- Digital temperature display which helps to make controlling the temperature within the Drinks Chiller simple.
- Temperature can be adjusted between 0ºC – 10ºC allowing versatility for a range of beverages.
- Adjustable feet to allow for level positioning on uneven floors and the height of the unit can be modified to make the unit fit seamlessly into cabinetry.
- 4 x fully heavy duty chrome shelves which can be adjusted at 11mm intervals (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Stainless steel compressor base plate
- Product Code: ALF-C2-840
- EESS Registration Number: ULL-101898
- EESS Equipment Class: Level 3 - Refrigerator/Freezer
- Total Capacity (Gross): 190 Litres
- Total Capacity (Net): 173 Litres
- Power Input: 220W
- Voltage/Frequency: 220v/50hz
- Temperature Range (°C): 0 to 10
- Energy consumption: 4.45 Kwh/24h
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Shelves: 4 x adjustable (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Feet: 2 (adjustable from the front)
- 330mL Bottle Loading Capacity: 190
- Door Hinge Location (Left to Right): Left, Right
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Length of Cable: 150cm (+/- 10cm)
- Net Weight: 83kg
- Depth with Door Open: 1043mm
- Product Dimensions: (h) 845-860mm x (w) 865mm x (d) 520mm (includes the door handle)
- Cut Out Dimensions: (h) 865-885mm x (w) 905mm x (d) 550mm
Note: The Husky back bar and ALF bar Drinks Chiller range require a minimum 50mm of clearance behind the unit when integrated into cabinetry to encourage ventilation to the motor.
Door hinges are not reversible