Enzyme Wizard No Rinse Floor Cleaner - 1L (EWFC1L2)
The enzymes in our No Rinse Floor Cleaner break down stains & odours into their basic elements. Carbon, hydrogen and other elements readily integrate with the environment instead of polluting it. Even mineral buildups simply fall apart when our enzymes break down the organic ‘glue’ that holds it in place.
Complete IngredientsWater, Enzyme Wizard enzymes blended from plants, surfactant and water-miscible fragrance
Enzyme Wizard No Rinse Floor Cleaner is an Industrial Strength Cleaner for Hard Surfaces in Restaurants
- Contains a proprietary soap-free multi-enzyme formula designed to break down grease, oil, and food waste. Rather than merely pushing the soil around with soap, the multi-enzyme formula destroys the grease and grime.
- Naturally lifts grease from grout lines.
- Eliminates odours by destroying organic matter. It does not just mask odours!
- No Deck Brushing! Mop & Go!!!
- Designed to discharge down the drain where the enzyme formula will continue to attack the grease and food waste- septic safe.
- pH neutral, non-corrosive and safe for all surfaces not harmed by water.
- A more sustainable cleaner. Enzymes are readily biodegradable
- Support for the “compaction” trend. Low volumes of enzymes are required to replace high-volume ingredients such as surfactants and builders.
- Improved performance. The synergistic effect of combining several enzymes results in improved stain removal and overall floor cleaning beyond what single enzymes and traditional surfactants can achieve.
- Energy-efficient product. Enzymes work well even at low temperatures, allowing wash temperature reductions and thereby energy savings.
- Enzyme cleaners are naturally occurring elements so they are “Planet-Safe.”
How to Use
- Dilute the product at a ratio of 100:1.
- Measure out 100ml and pour into a 10L bucket of water.
- If one fills a 10L bucket half full, use: 50ml.
- Make sure to use a new mop head to avoid streaking.
- Wet mop head as you normally would.
- When squeezing out the mop head, leave the mop head wet.
- Mop the floor as you usually would, leaving a thin layer of the solution - this will allow the enzymes to work at their best.
- Ensure that when changing over to the No Rinse floor cleaner use a new mop and bucket.
- When mixing the concentrate into the bucket make sure you use the correct ratio of 100:1 – if you fill the bucket half full then adjust the concentrate accordingly.
- One can use either a string mop or a flathead microfiber mop. Better results are achieved with a flathead microfiber mop.
- When first starting with No Rinse Floor Cleaner, one can either high-pressure wash the floor and then start mopping or one can just start mopping the floor straight away. With standard mopping, results will occur after a day or two.
- After mopping, rinse the mop and stand the mop upright in the cupboard. Enzymes will carry on working and stop the mop from smelling.
- Do not mix No Rinse floor cleaner with other chemicals as this will deactivate the enzymes.
Slip Co-efficient ResultsNo Rinse Floor Cleaner improves surface friction for floors, creating better grip and less slip. This multi-enzymatic formulation continues to break down dirt layers long after the mopping has stopped. In fact, users are amazed at the way heavily soiled tile grout lines continue to be restored after initial treatments. Once grease-layered slippery floors suddenly have improved traction, which helps protect against falls and injuries. In some instances, a facility can qualify for reduced liability insurance premiums due to the significant reduction in falls, injuries, and workman compensation claims.
DocumentationEWFC1L - Enzyme Wizard No Rinse Floor Cleaner (1L) - Material Data Sheet
EWFC1L - Enzyme Wizard No Rinse Floor Cleaner (1L) - Information Sheet