Medisana as a 40-year German brand · German Healthcare Specialist.
Body temperature is kept in normal range by thermoregulation.
Fever often occurs in the case of infections, and is a sign that the body’s immune system is getting attacked. The course of an illness can be best monitored by taking a temperature reading 2 to 3 times a day at 4 to 6 hour intervals. Remember, always take the temperature at the same place and on the same part of the body.
- Precise measurement of the body temperature in the ear and on the forehead in seconds
- Additional function: measurement of ambient temperature, liquids and surfaces (0-100°C)
- Automatic storage of the last 30 measurement results
- Visual fever alarm – green: temperature normal, red: raised temperature
- Treads of the standing area made of 6mm safety glass with rounded corners
- Acoustic signal at the beginning and end of temperature reading
- Date and time
- Including storage pouch
- Including batteries 2 × 1,5V (AAA)
- Certified medical device*
- Product Code: TM750
- ARTG Approval Number: 392891 (exempt from EESS)
- Graduation: 100g, 0.2lb, 1/4lb
- Batteries: 2 × 1,5V (AAA)
- Measuring Range:
- Accuracy of Measurement:
Forehead: ± 0,3°C (34-43°C)
Ear: ± 0,3°C (35.5-42°C)
Object: ?30 ±1.5°C / >30 ±5%
- Warranty: 36 months
- Weight: 0.065 kg
- Size: 13.4 × 4.2 × 4.7 cm
ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
TM750 - Medisana Infrared Multifunctional Thermometer in White - Spec Sheet TM750 - Medisana Infrared Multifunctional Thermometer in White - User Manual