- German-Made Granite Resin: Made from a high quality, smooth granite coating which looks great and is designed to last. This finish of the sink is acid, stain, heat and scratch resistant.
- Stylish Black Finish: Designed to suit any modern kitchen style and other black appliances.
- Top Mount, Under Mount or Flush Mount: The sink can be installed a number of ways, offering great versatility. It can be set with a top mount/drop in style or in an undermount style where the sink sits below the benchtop offering a flush style finish. A skilled cabinet maker could also do a two layered edge in the benchtop so that the sink sits flush with the benchtop.
- 2 Large 27/7.5L Bowl Capacity: The rectangular-shaped single bowl offers two large 27L and 7.5L capacity which is ideal for any kitchen or laundry setting, providing ample washing and cleaning space.
- Eco-Friendly & Lead Free: This is entirely non-toxic and lead free and compliant to all Australian standards, making it extremely safe and suitable for any application.
- Basket Waste Kit & Accessories Included
- Product Code: TSG1000WH
- Finish: Granite
- Colour: White
- Bowls: 1 & 1/4 (27/7.5L)
- Orientation: Reversible
- Installation: Top Mount
- Material: Quartz Composite
- Drainers: One
- Tap Holes: Pre-marked
- Waste Style: 90mm Basket With Plug
- Packaging: Brown Cardboard Carton With Foam Protection
- Sink Warranty: 5 Years (Parts & Labour)
- Waste & Accessories Warranty: 1 Year (Parts & Labour)
- Overall Product Dimensions: (w) 995mm x (d) 495mm x (h) 200mm
- Bowl Dimensions (27L): (w) 350mm x (d) 420mm
- Bowl Capacity: 27/7.5L)
- Package Dimensions: (w) 1070mm x (d) 565mm x (h) 265mm
- Package Weight: 23kg
- Benchtop Cut Out Dimensions for Inset Installation: (w) 975mm x (d) 475mm
- The product dimensions indicated are to be used as a guide only. Please refer to the actual product to define the cut-out dimensions.
Caring For Your Tisira Granite Sink
The Tisira Granite sink range is a selection of elegent yet functional quartz composite sinks. Made with durability in mind, these high strength, practical sinks are resistant to heat, scratches, stains and impact. The sinks are LGA (safety and quality) tested to ensure an antibacterial, non-porous, odour-free surface. It is essential to take proper care of your sink and avoid actions which could potentially cause damage, which are common to all types of granite and quartz style sinks.
After use, slightly dampen a soft cloth or sponge with warm soapy water and give your sink a good rub in a circular motion. Rinse well with clean water and dry thoroughly with a microfibre cloth. More frequent care will help prevent build-up of limescale, mineral deposits and water spotting which can help prevent discolouration which is hard to remove. Everyday products and utensils left on the sink for prolonged periods of time can stain the surface of the sink.
Tougher limescale build up can be very porous and become visible as white stains. To remove any build up, use a solution of clean water and plain white vinegar or other non-abrasive descaling liquid, leave to soak for a while, rub thoroughly with a soft sponge and rinse well with clean water and dry with a microfibre cloth.
Discolouration due to staining liquids such as tea, coffee, sauce or juice are best removed by rinsing warm water and using non-abrasive cleaners. Difficult stains such as ink, oil or paint must be removed immediately using a cloth dampened in denatured alcohol. Light scratches caused by contact with a pan or cutlery can often be removed using a cloth or sponge and a gentle cleaning product such as paraffin oil.
What to avoid:
- Avoid using the drainer as a cutting board to prevent irreparable damage
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents or abrasive materials that could scratch the surface of the sink
- Avoid pouring citric acid, bleach, alcohol, gasoline or dissolver products into the sink
- Avoid dropping items into the sink, especially from great height or of heavy weight.
- Anything above 200 deg C can damage the sink. Avoid placing hot pans from the stove, or any other hot elements on the surface of the sink.
- The sink is vulnerable to damage from thermal shock. To avoid thermal shock, let cold water run from your sink tap while you pour boiling water in the sink.