Whirlpool 8kg Front Load Washer With Steam & 7kg Air Vented Dryer Laundry Bundle
Score an amazing value deal with this laundry bundle from Whirlpool with a premium 8kg Front Load Washer featuring steam functionality & FreshCare Technology and a 7kg Air Vented Dryer. These two units can be stacked on top of each other to preserve space. There is also a stacking kit that can be purchased separately which provides improved stability as well as a pull out storage shelf and hanging rack.
Whirlpool 8kg 6th Sense Front Load Washing Machine With Steam & FreshCare (FDLR80250)
This feature-packed Whirlpool 8kg Clothes Washer is the ideal solution for any home laundry. The 6th Sense Intelligence utlises smart sensors that continually monitors your wash load to adjust the cycle to ensure the perfect wash result every time. The Sense Inverter Motor makes the washing machine super quiet and the Soft Move drum is gentle on your clothes. All backed by a 5 year manufacturer warranty to guarantee peace of mind and value for money.
Features & Benefits
- 6th Sense Intelligence: Automatically detects the amount of laundry and according to the fabric type, chooses the best washing cycle. This intuitive technology guarantees optimal performance as well as improved time, energy and water consumption.
- FreshCare+: The ideal solution to make laundry soft and fresh inside the machine for up to 6 hours. By gently massaging the laundry with several slow bidirectional oscillations alternated with steam jets. Allowing air to circulate inside the fibers to prevent bad odours.
- Sense Inverter Motor: Super quiet performance. This Whirlpool washing machine's innovative SENSE Inverter Motor is designed to ensure long lasting, silent performance. Enjoy both ideal results and some extra peace and quiet.
- Colours 15 Deg: Low temperatures for perfect colour protection. The Colour 15 Deg option provides all the care and protection you deserve, while ensuring ideal washing results for all your coloured clothing.
- Steam Hygiene: This option enhances washing performance by generating steam during the wash cycle that eliminates any bacteria from fibres while treating them at the same time. Place the laundry in the drum and choose a compatible programme and select option.
- Steam Refresh: In this special refreshing cycle, the washer generates a flow of steam that penetrates into the fibres, removing unpleasant smells, relaxing fibres and smoothing creases. Steam refresh uses less than two glasses of water and takes just 20 minutes.
- The British Allergy Foundation Endorsement: This Whirlpool FreshCare+ washing machine has passed the criteria for the award of the Seal of Approval for reduction of HDM, HDM allergen, bacteria and fungi.
- Soft Move: Tailored drum motions, enhanced by an advanced inverter motor, ensuring laundry care and best washing performances.
- Clean+: An option acting on 3 different levels (intensive, daily and fast) that sets the right washing action, depending on consumer cleaning needs.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty: Guarantees peace of mind and value for money knowing that any product defect or fault is covered by replacement parts and/or a service call by a qualified technician to ensure that the product works as described.
- Product Code: FDLR80250
- EESS Approval Number: E2018017447 Level 3, Washing Machine - Level 3
- WELS Registration Number: C02007
- WELS Water Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Water Consumption Rate: 69L Per Wash
- Main Colour Finish: White
- Door Colour: White
- Product Dimensions: (w) 595mm x (h) 850mm x (d) 605mm
- Maximum Washing Capacity: 8kg
- Display: LED Digital
- Control: Electronic Control Knob
- Drum Construction: 62L Usable
- Wash Programs (16 Total): Cotton, eCotton, Mixed, Bed Linen, White, Sport, Duvet, Steam Refresh, Silk, Wool, Delicates, Synthetics, Rapid 30, Colours 15, Rinse & Spin, Spin & Drain
- Automatic Programs: Yes
- Options: FreshCare+, Steam Hygiene, Start Delay, Easy Iron, Temperature, Spin Speed, Clean+, Intensive Rinse
- Maximum Spin Speed: 1400RPM
- Water Connection: Cold
- Energy Consumption: 310 Kwh per year
- Energy Rating: 4 Stars
- Electrical Input: 1850W
- Voltage: 220-240 VAC
- Total Current: 10A
- Safety: Key Lock, Lockable Door
- Net Weight: 71kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
Whirlpool 7kg Air Vented Front Load Clothes Dryer (AWD712SOC)
A particularly large 101L drum featuring front and rear ducting options and a stainless steel tub. Select one of 15 programs using the LED display panel. This model has an impressive range of programs from delicates to and antibacterial cycle this model has a program to suit any washing need.
Features And Benefits
- Air Vented Technology: Cost-effective and easy to use, as moisture from your clothes is ducted through a vent
- 6th SENSE Technology: Adapt time and energy for power drying. 6th SENSE Technology detects, controls the humidity level and adapts the cycle duration and temperature accordingly, providing you better drying results.
- 15 Drying Programs: This dryer comes with a wide range of drying cycles to provide you control to use the right drying cycle for different loads helping to look after your clothes by using the most appropriate cycle.
- Large 101L Drum: Made from high-quality stainless steel and has a large capacity to ensure you can dry large amounts at a time
- Half Load: Designed to provide a drying option for smaller loads which helps to reduce energy consumption and speed up drying times.
- Start Delay: Delay the start time of your dryer by a max of 12 hours. This feature can be activated after selecting your desired cycle.
- Anti-Bacterial Cycle: Kill unwanted germs and bacteria with the Antibacterial cycle.
- LED Display Panel: This makes the dryer super easy to operate and use.
- Internal Light: Helps to provide additional visibility within the stainless steel drum when loading and unloading the dryer.
- XL Glass Drum Door: Lets you have a peep inside your dryer as it's working. The wide open door allows easy loading and unloading of your laundry.
- Dry Shoes Without Hassle: With the installed shoe rack that remains fixed while the drum rotates, you can easily dry your shoes and sweaters without them tumbling around the dryer, helping to protect your shoes and clothes.
- End Of Cycle Alert: This sound can be selected before the dry cycle to help you know when it is finished.
- Two Year Warranty: Guarantees peace of mind and value for money knowing that any product fault will be covered by replacement parts and/or a service call to ensure that your product works as described.
- Product Code: AWD712SOC
- EESS Approval Number: E2020031536 Level 3, Clothes Dryer - Level 3
- Main Colour Finish: White
- Type: Air Vented Dryer
- Product Dimensions: (w) 595mm x (h) 850mm x (d) 555mm
- Dryer Capacity: 7kg
- Display: LED
- Control: Electronic Buttons and Knob
- Drum Construction: 101L Usable
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Programs: 15 - Jeans, Towels, Normal, Blankets, Delicates, Footwear, Shirts, Sport, 90', 30', 15', Anti-Bacterial, Synthetics, Refresh and Airing
- Functions: Dryness Level, Quick Option, Half Load Option and; Start Delay (quick option and half load are only available on selected dry cycles)
- Start Delay Time: 12h Max
- Internal Light: Yes
- Ducting Option: Side and Rear
- Ducting Kit: Yes (Included)
- Quick Dry Option: Yes
- Half-Load Option: Yes
- Reverse Tumble: Yes
- Energy Consumption: 300 Kwh/year
- Electrical Input: 2000W
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Net Weight: 30kg
- Warranty: Two Years Parts and Labour
Usage Tips And Recommendations
- Clean the lint filter before every load. The lint filter can is located inside the dryer door, near the seal of the door at the bottom. You lift it straight up and out and then remove all lint by rolling it with your fingers and throw away in the bin. The lint filter will need to be returned to its place before usage. A filter clogged with lint may increase drying time.
- It is important not to overload the dryer for optimum results.
- Dryers need good air flow to dry clothing effectively and efficiently. Ensure that the dryer is located in a well ventilated area that does not have obstructed air flow around the vents.
- Try to keep the venting pipe where the vapour and water is extracted with a simple path to the outlet. Having too many bends in this will reduce air flow and make it hard for the dryer to remove the water.